It’s the most wonderful time of the year! If you’re a Sephora addict like me, you know that they NEVER have sales (which is a big bummer), but have no fear because the Sephora VIB Rouge Sale is finally here! This exclusive Beauty Insider Event features three different ways to save based on your member ranking. If you’re a Rouge member like me, then you already gained early access last week, but for those of you who don’t spend a ridiculous amount of money on skincare and makeup products, you still have a chance to snag some savings!
Below are the three codes that you can use:
- Rouge members use code 20FORROUGE for 20% off
- VIB members use code 20FORVIB for 20% off
- Insider members use code INSIDER15 for 15% off
Sephora only runs this sale promo ONCE a year. That’s right, this is your only chance to save some major cash, so hurry and shop while you can! The sale runs from 11/10/2017 to 11/15/2017. This is a great opportunity to stock up on your essential staples, as well as try new products and purchase limited edition holiday sets. In this post, I am going to break down all of the products that I purchased this year. I purchased some of them online, while the rest I purchased in store over the past weekend. Don’t judge me… I realize it’s a lot! I’m going to start with skincare and haircare, then makeup and tools. As always, everything is linked for quick and easy shopping.
- Blue Lapis Balancing Facial Oil x Herbivore – This facial oil is a staple in my nighttime skincare routine. It has helped me tremendously with redness and breakouts. It’s a bit pricey, so now was a perfect time for me to stock up.
- Jasmine Green Tea Balancing Toner x Herbivore – This is another staple in my morning and nighttime skincare routine. It’s great if you have oily acne prone skin, like myself. I like to spritz some onto clean skin in the mornings before applying my moisturizer and at nighttime before I apply my facial oil.
- Cleansing Spa Water Cloths x Koh Gen Do – These makeup remover wipes knock any other brand/kind I’ve ever tried out of the water. They are super gentle and great for sensitive skin.
- C-Firma Day Serum x Drunk Elephant – I’ve never tried this serum but have heard great things about it. I’ve been using the OleHenriksen Truth Serum for years, but decided to give this one by Drunk Elephant a try after I run out.
- Balancing Force Oil Control Toner x OleHenriksen – If you have oily skin like myself, you need this toner in your life. It isn’t sticky and leaves my skin so refreshed and clean, plus it helps keep my oil under control.
- Everyday Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 x SuperGoop! – This is a new product for me and I am so excited to try it! I’ve seen so many people raving about it online, so I decided to give it a shot. I currently use the Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 42 For Face and really like it.
- The Water Cream x Tatcha – This moisturizer is AMAZING, especially if you have oily acne prone skin. It’s super lightweight and literally feels like water when you massage it into the skin. I use it every morning before applying my makeup and am completely obsessed.
- Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray x Briogeo – I received this in a FabFitFun box earlier this year and immediately fell in love. It smells amazing and makes your hair super soft! I tend to use it 2-3 times per week.
- Photo Finish Primer Water x Smashbox – This is a really good makeup primer to use, especially if you don’t have major skin issues. It doesn’t help minimize pores or control oil, but it gives your skin a nice spritz of moisture and helps your makeup stay in place longer.
- B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray x Urban Decay – I’ve never tried this primer, but I’ve heard that it is similar to the previously mentioned Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water. It claims to help minimize pores and control oil, so I thought I’d give it a try.
- Prime & Protect Mattifying Primer with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 x Cane + Austin – This is another new product for me. I’ve seen a ton of great reviews, especially for people with my skin type (oily acne prone sensitive skin) and it is supposed to really fill in your pores, which I need.
- All Hours Full Coverage Matte Foundation x Yves Saint Laurent – This is a great matte full coverage foundation. It looks nice on the skin and tends to last me a good 6-8 hours. It’s a staple in my foundation drawer, so I couldn’t help but grab a bottle.
- Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in shade ‘Beloved’ x Kat Von D – This is one of my favorite matte liquid lipstick formulas ever. I have several shades (some of my favs are Lovesick, Bow N Arrow, Lolita, and Outlaw) and decided to try out this beautiful coral shade.
- Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in shade ‘Opal’ x Becca – Becca produces amazing highlighting products, and this shade is one of those staples that everyone raves about. I will say that it’s a bit dark for me, so if you have fair skin make sure you use a light hand.
- Limited-Edition Blush Bazaar Amazonian Clay Blush Palette x Tarte – These blushes have a beautiful finish and great staying power, so this limited edition holiday set was calling my name. It includes 8 blushes and 2 highlights, so you’re really getting your money’s worth.
- Cake and Bake by Vera Mona Liquid and Powder Makeup Sponge x Sephora Collection – This is one of products that I’ve been eyeing for a while now, but never actually purchased because it seems a little gimmicky. I’m hoping it will work well for baking under my cheek contour and down the sides of my nose.
- Color Switch by Vera Mona Brush Cleaner x Sephora Collection – This is a “unicorn” product for me meaning I don’t know what makes it so magical, but you need it in your life. Basically, it’s a dry sponge that you can use to clean off your eyeshadows brushes in between shades so the colors don’t mix, allowing you to use the same brush over and over again for the same look. It’s amazing and I can’t live without it. I like to keep one for my lighter colors and another for my darker colors.
WOW. That was a lot, haha! I hope y’all found this guide helpful. What do you recommend people buy? Are there certain products you think we should steer clear of during the sale? Let me know in the comments below. I’d love to hear your suggestions!