December is hands down one of my favorite months of the year. I love the holiday season! Spending time with loved ones and celebrating Him is what life’s all about. This year we were able to fly home and spend a few days with our families and it was perfect! All of the products I’m talking about today went with me when we traveled. From eye shadows to face masks, these were my go-to products for the month of December!
- Juice Beauty STEM CELLULAR Cleansing Oil – I’ve been obsessed with oil cleansing here lately, and this product in particular has seemed to make its way into my daily skincare routine. I use a makeup removing wipe first, then massage this cleansing oil into my skin and rinse with warm water. It dissolves any leftover makeup and leaves my skin feeling super smooth and plump.
- Sephora Collection Classic Must Have Foundation Brush #10 – SALE ALERT! This synthetic brush is currently on sale for $12 on the Sephora website! I have several of these brushes and use them for just about everything. It’s great for applying facial serums and masks, as well as dotting liquid foundation on your face before blending out with a beauty blender sponge. I may or may not have just ordered 3 more.
- L’Oréal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask – If you love the GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment mask as much as me and the rest of the world, then pay attention. This L’Oreal Detox & Brighten clay mask is a great drugstore dupe that will save you some money, honey! I like to use my GLAMGLOW mask while I’m at home and travel with this L’Oréal mask just in case it gets broken or I lose it. I will say that the GLAMGLOW mask is more intense and tends to work a little better, but the L’Oréal is still really great for a drugstore product and always gets the job done. I apply both of them with the synthetic brush from Sephora that I mentioned above.
- O.R.G. Skincare Mineral Peel Face – This is a product that I received in my FabFitFun Winter Box and I am obsessed! You spray it onto clean dry skin, let it sit for a few seconds, then rub it in and it gently exfoliates. Then you rinse with warm water and VOILA! It does a great job of removing all the icky dead skin cells and leaves such a beautiful glow.
- LORAC PRO Matte Palette – Raise your hand if you have hooded eyes! Don’t worry, me too. That being said, I’m always on the hunt for good matte eyeshadows. Mattes help camouflage the hood while shimmers tend to accentuate it. This palette by LORAC is great for traveling because of the compact size and basic everyday shades. The shadows are super pigmented, creamy, and blend out nicely. You can never go wrong with LORAC!
- Dose of Colors Liquid Lipstick in shade “Mood” – Y’all know I love a good dark lipstick. Feeling down? Put on a bold lip and I promise you’ll instantly feel better. Dose of Colors has one of my favorite liquid lipstick formulas. They apply like a dream and last forever. They also have a great shade selection!
I can’t believe this is my last monthly favorites post for 2016! This year seriously flew by so fast. I’m so grateful for all the blessings that came my way and all of the happiness my little family and I have experienced this past year. I can’t wait to see what 2017 has in store for us! I hope y’all had an amazing 2016 and an even better 2017. See ya next year!